Starship Troopers novelEdit
Company K, Third Regiment, First Mobile Infantry Division, also known as "Willie's Wildcats", is Juan Rico's first unit after graduating from boot camp.
The unit suffered a great loss during Operation Bughouse. Half of the troopers were killed aboard the Valley Forge during its collision with the Ypres, while the ground operation had run the casualties up over 80 percent and it was decided that it was impossible to put the outfit back together with the survivors — close it out, put the records in the archives, and wait until the scars had healed before reactivating Company K.
- Captain James Will (d.)
- 1st Lt. George N. Samson (d.)*
- S/Sgt. Artemus Wong (d.)*
- Cpl Karl Larsen (MIA)*
- PFC Wilhelm E. "Dutch" Bamburger (d.)
- PFC Mkibi Kush (d.)*
- Pvt. Juan "Johnnie" Rico
- Pvt. Carl J. "Kitten" Smith (d.)
- Pvt. Alan J. "Al" Jenkins
- Pvt. Shareem Kassid (d.)*
- Pvt. Alfred L. Tennyson*
- Pvt. Dwight D. Taliaferreo (MIA)*
- Pvt. George N. Tumbe (status unknown)*
- Note: "*" mark refers characters from the 1976 board wargame Starship Troopers.
Starship Troopers animeEdit
|Long live the Willie's Wildcats!|
—Navy pilots, "Cherenkov"
Company K, Third Regiment, First Mobile Infantry Division, "The Willie's Wildcats" (機動歩兵第一師団第三連隊K中隊 "ウィリー山猫隊" Kidōhohei Dai Ichi Shidann Dai San Rentai Kē Chūtai Wuirī Yamanekotai) is Juan Rico's first unit after graduating from boot camp. The unit participate the fight on the hostile Extraterrestrials' planet.
*Note: Juan Rico is confirmed survived and T. Azuma is killed in action, while others' status are unknown.
Starship Troopers filmEdit
- Main article: Wildcats