|My pay is more than yours, so I want to work more.|
—Sergeant Dunn, "Carmencita"
History[edit | edit source]
After Juan Rico, Smith Alphard, Pat Leivy, and T. Azuma arrived an orbital base and saw the Rodger Young, the rookies soon met Sergeant Dunn, who asked them to check and maintain their "coffins". He also told the rookies to respect the etiquette and follow the rule since they are on board a Naval vessel.
During the Battle of Glendathu, Dunn lead the Wildcats to assault enemies. After spotting enemies' base, he asked the rest of the troopers cover him while he went into the enemies alone since the bombard squad was coming. However, most of the soldier went in after him.
A while later, Dunn was captured by the enemy. Fortunately, he was saved by Juan Rico. Dunn, Rico, Kitten, Leivy, and Cherenkov then launched a full-scale attack against the enemy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- His name is alternatively spelled as Dan as seen in the episode "Carmencita".
- It is unmentioned whether he is a squad leader or a platoon leader.
- Sergeant Dunn's line regarding on saving Federation's money by surviving the battle before the drop is a references to Sergeant Jelal's speech in the begin of the novel.
- Like other known members of Willie's Wildcats, it is unknown if Dunn survived Battle of Glendathu.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Page 72, Starship Troopers Memorial Handbook