The Alesia was deployed to Fort Casey during a battle that was taking place onboard the station in order to evac personnel and Mobile Infantry from the station after the John A. Warden abruptly left.
Due to the disappearance of John A. Warden, the Alesia and the Mobile Infantry troopers aboard the ship were ordered to find the missing ship by General Rico.
After the troopers discovered the John A. Warden had been taken over by the Arachnid Queen, the Alesia went to retrieve the troopers. However, the Alesia was destroyed by the John A. Warden under the Queen's control before any trooper could board the ship.
- Captain Jonah (Commanding Officer)
- Captain Carmen Ibanez (Passenger onboard)
- Lieutenant Tony Daugherty (C.O. A-1 Team)
- Corporal "Ice Blonde"
- Sergeant "Mech"
- "Shock Jock" (Medic)
- Tia Durer (Sniper)
- Major Henry Varro (C.O. K-12 Team)
- Lieutenant Otis Hacks
- Sergeant "Ratzass"
- "Holy Man"
- The ship's name is derived from the Battle of Alesia (52 BC) in Eastern France where Vercingetorix surrendered to Julius Caesar.